Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday 21 Feb @ 1935

Still home on holiday. Not a lot to add but Henry bowled 5 games this afternoon and put up to 100+ raw scores. He is having a lot of fun with this and it is a really great afternoon diversion for him a couple times a week. He rolls for free and gets free shoes since he is in the kids league so it is even a very cost effective way for us to get out of the house and get some activity time in as well.

Tomorrow is Henry's first snowboarding day. He is signed up for a 2 hour lesson @ 1300 and then gets 2 more hours of practice time. He's pretty excited but was a bit reluctant when I told him I had signed him up for a lesson. He seems to think he can do anything if he just gets out there and tries since he "already knows how to snowboard". Right... I decided this time to sit it out, let him spend some time with kids his own age that are just trying it for the first time as well. He gets pretty frustrated if he doesn't immediately grasp any activity when I am doing it with him but seems a lot less frustrated when I just surreptitiously watch from the sidelines. I'll take my book and wander out from time to time to take photos but otherwise stay in the shadows to let him concentrate.

That's it for now

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner