Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wednesday w/ Henry

I picked up Henry @ school this afternoon and he was waiting outside with his teacher. It was noce to see Ellin again and talk a bit about Henry and school. He is in great spirits and seems already to be very positive about school after only 2 days. He told me about his day and was genuinely happy to tell about it.
We went to get ice cream and since it is the first week, I splurged and got him a shake, he loves them but most of the time I say no in the late afternoon but it was warm and kind of special since I missed him so much the last couple days.
Last night I made Gnocchi with goat cheese and Mama Lil's kick butt peppers and it was good but I need to puree the peppers first and make a sauce since after they were sauteed there was little pulp left and just mainly skins so the texture was a bit off. I'm half through with the 1st quart jar I bought last week. The other pepper guys and I all stand around gabbin' about how we used our peppers the night before. We'll be ready for another order in just a couple weeks I'll bet. We need to try the peppalilli and pickled asparagus. Everyone is excited about those as well. I'll try them on pizza tonight!
Here's a bit of fun @ the latest gas prices:

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner