Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Henry's First Day of 2nd Grade

Well, today Henry went back to school. He wasn't too excited as I reported before but I could tell he wanted to see his friends and teachers again.
He said he missed some of recess because he "wasn't following the rules" and apparently was not being quiet when asked. It was probably tough being with his friends again and the excitement of the first day and reporting his summer adventures to everyone. He said his teacher Ellin was glad to see him back and he liked seeing his cronies.
He'll be back with me at our house for a couple days starting tomorrow after school and I can't wait. Even though he spent a couple of extra days with me last weekend and I saw him over the past couple weeks he was with his Mom, I missed him like crazy. It will be nice to spend some time with him at home instead of rushing around and having to share him with others for a couple days. It was certainly fun to see everyone and catch up with their lives while celebrating Grandpa's birthday and I'm really glad we got to be a part of it.

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner