Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday 18 September @ 0454

Greetings Fair Readers,

Well, another week gone by. I'm up early to go to work and thought I'd update you all on a very quiet week.

Henry began Fall league bowling and likes his one teammate so far. This is a 12 week league and so should be fun for all. He finally settled on the skateboard of his choice which was his Birthday gift from his Mother and I; it was a kit to build up himself and came with 2 decks so he had some fun with that and he is now getting used to this new ride. We spent 3 hours @ the local skatepark yesterday with him trying out the new board, me reading the paper and drinking coffee and both of us taking advantage of a non-rainy fall morning.

That's about it; I said it was quiet. Off to work for a couple hours before I get Henry up and off to school...

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner